This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth and direction of Europe’s leading purification service provider. If you are the kind of chemist that wants to get stuck in to cutting edge science using the very latest instrumentation in modern, spacious facilities, then this could be the perfect role for you.
About Reach Separations
Reach Separations was founded in 2011 due to the need for quality separation science services in the UK. What started out as a small venture in a tiny laboratory staffed by a single chemist has since grown into Europe’s leading provider of both chiral analysis and purification services. Reach now occupies multiple laboratories at our home in Nottingham’s premier science park – BioCity and in our French facility in Strasbourg. We’re industry renowned for their expertise and regularly present our latest advances at conferences all around the world.
What would you be doing?
- Contributing to the direction of Reach Separations’ progress.
- Delivering on the advancement of separation science and the development of team members.
- Working with both our purification and analytical platforms, you would also be involved in complex separations, working with the team to problem solve in order to deliver the most successful outcome for the client.
- You will be expected to be customer-facing where the ability to deliver scientific information clearly and efficiently will be essential.
What type of person are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a robust understanding of separation science, whether that be analytical or preparative, chiral or achiral. You will have had 5+ years working in a separation science laboratory. The successful candidate will also hold a strong degree in Chemistry and ideally a post graduate qualification in a relevant scientific area.
What are the practical details?
- Starting salary : £30,000 to £45,000 dependent on areas of expertise and experience.
- Location : BioCity, Pennyfoot Street, Nottingham. NG1 1GF
- Travel time : 5 minutes walk from bus, coach, tram and train stations.
- Start date : Flexible by agreement
- Benefits : 25 days paid holiday, flexible working, performance related bonus, pension, frequent salary reviews, free on-site car parking
Is this the right role for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
If all this appeals to you then please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role, ideally both in PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d simply like to know a bit more about Reach Separations or what the role entails, you can call Phil Abbott on 0797 9388119 for an informal chat.